Last Updated 5th September, 2021.
1. Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our general website terms and conditions.
2. The material on this site is for general information purposes only. Whilst we have exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this website, the information is not specific to you, is not personal advice nor does it take into account your personal circumstances.
3. Nothing contained in this website is intended to be used or treated as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition nor should it be used as a substitute for your own health professional’s advice. You should not rely solely on the information contained in this website as it does not purport to be comprehensive or specific to your personal needs or requirements and all decisions about the treatment and management of any condition should be made with a healthcare professional who will consider the needs, personal medical history and circumstances of the individual.
4. You should also contact us as we are professionals that can assist with understanding whether any information and type of program may be suitable for you.
5. Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, or services contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use. Before relying on any information or material, you should obtain your own medical professional advice to ensure it is relevant to your particular circumstances.
6. In no event do we accept liability for any loss, injury, damage, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, death or illness, that may result of any use or reliance on the information provided on or use of this website.
7. Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of thetaraclinic.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
8. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, thetaraclinic.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
1. This website and its contents are the copyright of thetaraclinic.com - © The TARA Clinic Pty Ltd [ABN 66 638 169 114] 2021. All rights reserved.
2. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download contents to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
3. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
1. Our Services are not a substitute for medical attention, treatment, examination, advice or diagnosis from your own medical practitioner. You are responsible for consulting your own medical practitioner before commencing any new regimes, techniques, methods or alterations to your health. You take full responsibility for making the informed decision to use our Services. You hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims you may have now or in the future against us.